Why is it worthwhile?
International Days of Competences for the Future is a unique opportunity to present the results of scientific work in a single place and time, and to exchange practical experience in the field of broad-based management. The special emphasis will be placed on the Future Competencies.
New Technologies change the Labor Market. Artificial Intelligence (AI), Neural Networks, Machine Learning, Robotics, IVR systems (Interactive Voice Response) and NLP (Natural Language Processing) are developing drastically fast. The changes affect not only the field of computerization and automation, but also other creative industries. It is estimated that more than half of the existing occupations may disappear over the next 20 years due to technological changes*. It is worth discussing and anticipating the consequences of these changes today.
* The Future of Employment, C.B. Frey and M.A. Osborne, Oxford Martin School, University of Oxford, wrzesień 2013.
What’s it all about?
- Knowledge Management and Skills Management
- Skills and Competences in the Learning Organization, Smart Organization, Smart Factory
- Quality in the Context of Competence Management and Knowledge Management
- Methods of Accelerating Acquisition of Cross-Cutting Competencies including: Communicativness, Teamwork, Entrepreneurship and Areativity
- Issues of Process Automation in Private and Public Business Institutions for example Industry 4.0
Who is it for?
International Days of Future Competences consists of number of events. Each of them is addressed to another group, including but not limited to:
- Representatives of Labor Market Institutions
- Employees and others interested in the development of competences and skills of the future
Conference Registration Fees
Participation in the conference is free of charge except for the following:
researchers wishing to have their academic articles published ( fee 160 EUR or 680 PLN);
researchers wishing to deliver a presentation during the academic session (fee 80 EUR or 350 PLN)
We encourage you to submit articles in international teams.
Scientific papers will be published in best ranked polish journals and highest-scoring monographs.
Call for papers
|Conference – The acceleration method of development of transversal competences – results of research and analyses in the frame of project „The acceleration method of development of transversal competences in the students’ practical training process.”
1st INTERNATIONAL SCIENCE CONFERENCE – COMPETENCES IN THE AGE OF A SMART WORLD (ISCSW)
|Scott Erickson – Professor of Marketing in the School of Business at Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY. – Subject of the lecture: „Organizational Learning and Knowledge Management in an Age of Big Data”.||Open Event|
|Leadership In The Age Of Industry 4.0 And Smart Factory WORSHOPS||Entrepreneurs|
|6th TRANSNATIONAL PROJECT MEETING in the project „The acceleration method of development of transversal competences in the students’ practical training process”||Partners of the Project|