Centria University of Applied Sciences hosted the fifth transnational meeting within the framework of the Erasmus+ project “The acceleration method of development of transversal competences in the students’ practical training process” between 16.11 and 17.11.2017. The representatives from the following partners were present:
- Poznan University of Technology, Poland (the coordinator of the project)
- Centria University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- Czestochowa University of Technology, Poland
- JEDU, Finland
- Wroclaw University of Economics, Poland
- Matej Bel University Banska Bystrica, Slovakia
- University of Maribor, Slovenia.